We are pleased to confirm Thornbury Castle is open and is following government guidelines.
Keeping our guests and staff safe upon reopening
The safety of our guests and the team remains our number one priority and we will continue to adhere to the specific guidance set out for the hospitality industry. Below you will find an overview as to the key operational initiatives that are now in place.
We look forward to welcoming you to Thornbury Castle when you’re ready.
Thornbury Castle – Covid Policies
- We are now implementing restaurant booking times during key service periods (including breakfast) to ensure there is sufficient space and time for all guests to enjoy their meals.
- The hotel is offering contactless Check in and Check out to ensure guests can arrive and depart with ease.
- We’ve updated our pre-arrival communications to provide additional information relating to health and hygiene so that upon arrival you are fully prepared for your stay.
- A stringent cleaning procedure has been implemented and will be regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines.
- Thornbury Castle has always included a wonderful breakfast. However, we are now serving all items direct to your table without compromising on quality.
- We now have QR codes at reception whereby you can scan individual codes to receive the restaurant and cocktail menu along with your in-room hotel information. To scan the QR codes prior to your arrival, click here.
- Our family of team members have all undergone a comprehensive training course before returning to work, focusing on a Covid-19 secure workplace and the health and safety of our guests.
- We are offering rapid lateral flow coronavirus tests for our employees to take at home under the extension of the government scheme. We are asking our teams to test themselves for Covid-19, even if they do not have symptoms, twice a week. If positive, employees will notify us, and the NHS and then obtain a confirmatory PCR test.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more details and information on our operational procedures, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Flexible Booking Terms and Conditions
In order to provide our guests with peace of mind when making new reservations, we have introduced flexible conditions for all 2021 bookings.
If you would like to make a new booking, please telephone our Reservations team on 01454-281182 from 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).
Alternatively, you can book online at any time.
For more information, please view the hotel’s terms and conditions.