The regal grandeur of Thornbury Castle infuses every event that is held here – not least conferences and business meetings.
We believe it’s our dedication to your satisfaction that makes Thornbury Castle an exceptional venue for meetings and events. Through our service assurance we offer a quick turnaround, with a clear quote and efficient service on the day of the event. Plan your meeting with us and not only enjoy a royal backdrop but also a range of benefits.
Delegates will often judge a venue by the quality of food and beverages served. All of our food is freshly prepared and features seasonal ingredients. Our food options are flexible with an emphasis on choice and quality and catering can be tailored to the event purpose and the requirements of your attendees. If you book a series of events we understand your need for variety, so our menus are changed to ensure food options are not the same on set days of the week. Breaks are characterised by good Grumpy Mule coffee, a wide selection of Higgins teas, chilled, flavoured water and food items with a local twist to provide a taste of the area.
Our promise to you:
- Best price promise to ensure all bookings are quoted the best available rate.
- Initial enquiries receive a response within one hour when sent during working hours, or before 11am on the following working day when sent out of hours.
- Cost proposals are clear, with no hidden extras.
- A courtesy call will be made 24-48 hours prior to the event to check final details and confirm the contact name on the day.
- The event room will be set up as requested and ready at least one hour before the start time.
- An events specialist will be available for a pre-event briefing and debrief at a time convenient for you.
- Guaranteed re-booking rate for next event.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Find out more
Each enquiry is personally handled to ensure that you get the best value for money, together with attentive and professional service. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotel on 01454 281182.