Here at Thornbury Castle we are looking to fill a variety of positions: housekeepers, food and beverage personnel and kitchen staff to be part of our fun, friendly and dynamic team.
working at thornbury
What’s in it for you?
Variety of fixed and flexible shifts to suit your needs. You will be working in a unique and beautifully restored Castle and creating memorable and personalised 5 * experiences for our guests.
- Competitive salary according to the position. Minimum wage £9.50 per hour.
- For the right candidates we can arrange a secure job that offers the flexibility to suit your needs.
- An additional share of service charge and tips (paid out 3 times a year).
28-day holidays including bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- New employee introduction program – £250 per new member of staff.
Discounts from 4% to 12% on high street shopping, restaurant, and holidays (over 50 providers).
- Complimentary stay at the castle after 3 months.
- GP on demand.
- Training programs (internal and via external professionals).
- Staff and Family rates on hotel accommodation and discounts on food and beverage.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to online training facilities.
- Career development programs.
- Free uniform, meals on duty and free parking.
The Castle is currently undergoing a multi-million pound refurbishment program bringing back to life the regal grandeur of its past. Located 20 minutes’ drive from Bristol, it offers 27 rooms and suites, a restaurant, a bar and two meeting and conference spaces.
Our company goal is to deliver “refined and personalised hospitality” to enable our hotel to be a place where all guests can relax, enjoy themselves and have a break from normal life. To feel like royalty in a unique place with unique people.
Part-time housekeeping staff (day and/or evening time).
Food & Beverage
Part time or full time food and Beverage assistant (day and/or evening time, weekday and/or weekend days).
Front office team member day and/or night.
All positions available (part time or full time).
How to apply
If you feel you have the passion, drive, enthusiasm and customer focus to join our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the position you wish to apply for at Thornbury Castle Hotel and Restaurant.