working at thornbury
Here at Thornbury Castle we are happy to accept applications from any candidates who are passionate about hospitality and would like to join our professional and talented team. We can offer a variety shifts to suit your needs.
We are proud to be a part of the renowned Relais & Chateaux association and you will be working in a unique and beautifully restored Castle, creating memorable and personalised 5* experiences for our guests.
Our company goal is to deliver “refined and personalised hospitality” to enable our hotel to be a place where all guests can relax, enjoy themselves and have a break from normal life. To feel like royalty in a unique place with unique people, and our guest feedback certainly reflects this.
The Castle has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment program bringing back to life the regal grandeur of its past. Located 20 minutes’ drive from Bristol, it offers 27 rooms and suites, an award-winning restaurant, bar and two unique meeting and conference spaces. Our food style is modern British using the best locally sourced produce from our kitchen garden and around the southwest. We operate 7 days a week, serving breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner, and Sunday lunch as well as exclusive weddings and functions.
– We continually review our pay rates to ensure they are competitive in the market and our employees are rewarded well for their hard work and dedication.
– An additional share of service charge and tips.
– We can offer flexibility to suit individual needs however weekends are our still our busiest time of the week.
– We offer 28-day holidays including bank holidays – pro rata for any part time employees.
– 5 days sick pay per year after 6 months of service.
– Paid day off on your birthday.
– Employee introduction program – £250 per new member of staff.
– Complimentary stay at the castle after 3 months.
– Training programs (internal and via external professionals).
– Staff and Family rates on hotel accommodation and discounts on food and beverage.
– Employee recognition programs.
– Career development programs.
– Uniform provided, meals on duty and free parking.
– Discounted rates at Relais & Châteaux properties.
How to apply
If you have the passion, enthusiasm and excellent customer focus to join our team, please send your CV to [email protected] specifying the position you wish to apply for at Thornbury Castle Hotel.